Brenda’s books are devotional in nature, but are crafted to nurture deeper thought and to help you ask yourself good questions. These resources give helpful action steps that encourage you to pursue wisdom from Scripture. Her desire is to help equip you to engage God’s Word in the practical daily issues of life. May this process enable you to love God deeply with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Her books are not a typical “sit down and read” book, but are designed to engage you with your Bible, pencil, journal, device, and even a dictionary (along with a favorite beverage). Each resource invites you into “more of the Lord.”
- Reach Back: Intentionally Reaching Back to God (Info | Buy Now)
- Reach Back: ebook/kindle format (Info | Buy Now)
- Celebrate Advent: A Life-Response to Emmanuel (Info | Buy Now)
- SharpShooting: Your Bronze Bow (Info | Buy Now)
- Despicable We: Daily Studies in Ezekiel (Info | Buy Now)
- Shadows of Things to Come: 56 Days in the Book of Hebrews (Info | Buy Now)
- Prepare For Christmas Without Missing It: ebook format (Info | Buy Now)
- How to Get Into God’s Word: Even With a Super Busy Life: ebook format (Info)
This ebook can be yours – FREE! Click here.
- It’s Your Move: Strategies in Thinking from Romans (Info | Buy Now)
- e-pistles For an iGeneration: Relevant in a Digital Age – 1st and 2nd Corinthians (Info | Buy Now)