Brenda loves Jesus! She says it like this: “Jesus – You are my first, my most, and my best!” She has walked many life paths. Her experiences have ranged from challenging growth seasons to adventure to choices that nurture joy. Brenda has also endured sufferings, losses, and trials. On her journey, she figured out that Jesus is the One who makes life deeply meaningful. Jesus taught her how to live intentionally.
As the Founder and Director of Intentional Living, Brenda is a published author, a regular blogger/podcaster, and a trained counselor in Marriage/Family/Individual Therapy. She is also a seasoned teacher and discipler of believers in Jesus.
Because she knows how hard life can be and how precious time is, Brenda comes alongside sincere Jesus followers with her writing and training resources. Her purpose?
- To assist and explore how to apply God’s Word in practical, effective ways to daily life.
- To affirm that the promises in Scripture are “for real.”
- To bring the comfort of Scripture into life’s sorrows.
- To remind that God’s power is literally downloaded into Scripture.
- To strongly declare that God is with you every moment in all circumstances, ready to help.
And she is always saying – “God loves you – so much!”